Monday, July 28, 2014

TQ

When I woke up this morning, all my sadness relatives have more or less went back home during my sleep!

I have a one and only number 1 fans who read my silly blog entries. Though this blog, I was able to let him understand how I feel.

I received an Line sms from my LC, hehee...so happy! When I saw him from far, I was smiling already! I was happy, all the evil sadness thoughts vanished in the thin air! We went to BPP for sushi lunch, bought MT & my favourite cake! He copy my eye weapon power. Did notice LC did not use iphone during lunch date...it is almost an hour! He said...u didn't notice I did not use my IPhone for 1hr right? Hehee...in my heart....I thought nobody sms u mah! Silly me! Thank you for your huge effort, it is not easy.

LC is a bottle, he has bottling power, I feel it is not healthy! I am a can opener, I hope u can let me open & share your happines, sadness, stress, anger, love, ambitions, secret etc.

We went back home after lunch, Mr Hand showered me with love! I am happy! I am a happy Princess Monkey. I am thankful for your attention, love & actions! Actions speaks louder than words.

Looking forward to see u on Sunday! Be safe. Be happy. Be my favourite husband. Be healthy.

No comments: