Sunday, February 22, 2015

I don't understand!

To LIVE no matter how hard is life or to END to cease the sufferings? Which one needs more courage? I don't understand!? I have witnssed people i.e. jumping from high floor but actually he is under alcohol influence hence he might not know what he is doing! From newspaper reports on how people live to the fullest no matter how hard their live is, people who commit suicide or attempt to kill due to minor misunderstanding or thoughts/depression.

I don't understand! How do people conclude how their life should be ongoing or discontinued?

As a white angels, I have different encounters from the customers, their loved ones, the Healthcare workers & Drs etc. Some do their best to live for their loved ones & for themselves. Some can't be bothered. Some leave it to fate. Medical bills have become a heavy burden to some families. Seeking treatment is crucial, maintaining it take perseverance & good mentality to go on.

Why such a sad blog?

Just a thought!

Me?! What's my thought? I don't know! For now, I only wished my life would be simple. My mom would be healthy, free of pain, happy & no bad thought. My brother could think for himself, be a man who can care for himself, take care of his mom & be healthy.

No comments: