Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Goodbye Horse Year!

In one hour's time, time to bid goodbye Mr/Ms Horse & welcome Mr/Ms Lamb! 

Let's have a quick recap!

A lot of happenings!!! From CCU-> CTSICU->HF->NSCU->HF. Dad passed on 18/5/2014 am. Trip: Macau, HK, Japan. Missed a few events like 2wedding, 1 house warming, what else did I missed. No longer able to bond with my colleagues..... feels I am so "Just a hihi, bb friend"! Feels so out of place & ..... different! It allows me to understand, no pain= no gain, I did not do my part to maintain our friendship operation. Now need to deal with different job scope, maintain my "Shield" to prevent any damage  & my safety. Goodbye Dad, u made me understand that ..."don't keep things unsaid & ask even though u know what tis outcome already. How about me? Too many till I can't remember. Health not so good...sick sick sick....My Bro who seldom helped home & worked like 24hours but doesn't seems to earn enough money. Giving my mom $10 makes my mom super happy! 

Hubby... U r the person whom keep me going, always try ur best to appreciate me & tolerate me. 

Looking forward for a better year with Mr/Ms Lamb. 

Better health, hard to slim down til target: 50kg by end of Dec 2015. 

Maintain a stable, communicative relationship with hubby. Wished Hubby could share more informations with me. Whenever I sees bad news on TV, I would wonder if the dead party or the living parties has any regrets? Looking forward Japan trip with Hubby. 

Better adaptation to my current job with regards to working timing, Bosses, colleagues, higher management, working partners etc. I don't how long more before I can ditch the miserable thoughts or feelings. 

Wished my Mom- good health, be a good girl & listen to me and don't disturb me so much. 

That's all for me, update again if needed. 

Happy lunar new year in 8mins time. Tq

No comments: