Saturday, February 14, 2015

14 February 2015

Today is our 14th Valentine's Day since we started dating! Am I right?! 

I am always being pampered by U like a Princess on this special day. Will there be more to come? I received a $20 worth red rose...stingy me was like...happy but EXpensive; not worth the price for 1 rose. Had my favourite Japanese restaurant at Far East Shopping centre...another $80. OMG! 

U granted my wishes today... 1) Hairy monster tx, 2) Fave hotdog bread, 3) Far faraway threading service. Thank U! 

U surprised me with MCM wallet....I loved it! Suit me! Brown & Cony soft toy set...despite EX, u bought for me...I like it! 

Bad me...wanted to give a handmade card filled with mushy thoughts for U but I didn't have enough time to do it! i am bad at buying presents for u. Hope I can get something for u in September cos it is one of my favourite month of the year! Can U wait til September for ur pressie? Tell me what u wished for is even better.  

Thank u for......Loving me............................& everything. 


No comments: