Monday, February 2, 2015

Hello February!

Times flies!!! It's February, one of my favourite month every year. 

Cos...one of my longest friend's birthday on 1.2.15- Priscilla Tan. I have known her since 1994 when she came to my class with Teck Whye Secondary school uniform & being 1.7m tall gal. She is outstanding shiny gal who blocks my view of the blackboard on the first day if I was sitting behind her. 

Cos...it's Valentines' time day. I had a surprised gift on Valentines' day ...maybe 10years ago when my silly Ex-BF send me a bouquet of red Roses. Now, I am already a OLD Ex-GF but "chomp" already by silly goose--flowers is really expensive and not that necessary to be given on V-day if not so Expensive! I know he already got me a pressie....hehehhe.....I know where is it!

Cos... Courts & Novena furniture store is going to send me my purchases on 8/2/15 dining table, & steamboat cum BBQ gadget for CNY. 

Cos ... Singtel coming to fix a new telepline in Bukit Panjang.

Cos.... I am spending 3D2N in Macau with LC.

To be updated.

No comments: