Monday, September 1, 2014

Battle begins!

Dear Fans, 

Tuned in to my blog to learn how is my progress in my latest battle field, types of armour that I am wearing for different battle field & if I can survive through these 2months theory, 2months practical & 8months on the job training. Of course, not forgetting my 1year training, 1 year bond & 1 year degree bond, I am proudly to say I will be the "Heartly Lao Bee C" not my fave Tea-C or Kopi-C okay! By September year 2017, I will be a free monkey, free from damn bond! 

Yes, forget about the sure bond jail! Let's all focus on my 1st day on the outfield. My highest Mdm came to speak to us & a familiar face had an emergency landing in our class to make it 9 in total! I know very bery well that there is no escape for Nemo me, I would need to find ways to protect myself, making sure I am alive til the course ends! Nah!!! According a "realiable source", it is a easy course that will benefits us in future. The speaker is a super brainy, political clever & trained resourceful person, I was impressed! Please walk carefully & don't step on any fiery hairy tail or else ask for good luck & blessing. I am very hopefully to work my new sisters & brother even if they misunderstood my intentions. 

Today's topic to my is like my facourite "Mee mok" dry. I have no interest in doing research! OMG! my eyelid is overdose with tiredness & stress. Hello "zhou gong"! Good night Lao zhar bo tan!

No comments: