Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day 2

Description of my current situation. It feels like I am "training bus driver" placed in a expressway, with 8 other training bus drivers who are better physically, academically, sociable than me, examiners on board to give us instructions & assessing us occassionally. I could only step on the engine & drive on. I am not sure where I am heading, where is the destination, after how long I am reached a petrol station, will there be any mini mart to cheer me up, buy a magnan ice-cream, snacks or magazine etc. I am lost! I was not invited to go for my friends party cos I am no longer within their visible range, I have drifted far away. I missed my favourite activity...BBQ! We are no longer connected cos I didn't maintain constant update, didn't pay subscription, auto roaming is not applied or contracts ends. I can't people for forgetting me gradually over time. Today, I learned that alot of my knowledge have returned to my teacher or thrown somewhere over time, it is good to learn again. Even though, I doesn't understand everything but I took notes & coming back to read again. I paid attention to all the possible tips on what might be tested! Repeatly the examiners reassured us that we will learn the advanced knowledge & the exam is very easy! But they forget to anticipate that a silly monkey is in the bus. 

No comments: