Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Punky mistress!

At 5.19am...
Husband: Daddy wanna say sorry for advising u to go to HF place. Did not know u will be so unhappy there

After I board bus, I started to reply...
Wifey: I know u wanted me to grab the office hrs for my health. No need to be sorry, ultimately it's my decision. I just can't cope that well. Didn't know the real working world is really very ugly. I am worried I'll not be able to protect myself in a politically correct way & end up I become another ugly politic person. I only need extra extra extra time to adjust myself to the new environment. U might need to hear a lot from my grumpy channel & greedy eating habits & behaving like a kid. U might need to be extra X100 or X1000 times more patient towards me cos I can only be my true self infront of U. The outside world has alot of arrows, bad people who has hidden agenda or people view me as a threat (that person is cravy la!) HF specialty, in the beginning I already have some interest some time ago but in view of my name tag title, Myself & other people might have higher expectations about me. Another thing is I feel lonely cos I am no longer in my comfort zone & enemies might increased if I have accidently stepped their foot. I am thankfully to be healthy so far, mom is well, husband loves me, able to eat yummiest food, I still others friends. Don't worry, currently, I do not need any PSY help. I have been through some toughest time, I may not be the strongest gal but I am not the weakest link.

I sounded sad everyday...

I shall think of some activities I want to do & husband to fulfil when he is free, cos it's my favourite month...September.

1. Check availability, change HK trip dates, ask me 1st cos O need to ask Examiner
2. Shopping 2hrs for 3sessions at Orchard, Bugis & Tampines
3. Food hunting... Sushi, waffles with ice-creams, Roti prata, hawker food, cake.
4. Explore a new cafe in Singapore
5. Cycling at ECP or Sentosa
6. Go Curtin on 27.9.14 to collect important stuffs
7. Watch movie i.e. Lucy
8. Jio or borrow OZ & we take phptos & help me book the photograply session. (Groupon expires on 10.10.14)
9. Help me change bedsheet
10. Assist me to cook a meal
11. A super last minute task coupon that allows me to use anytime if husband is free
12. Be less sad, be a little more happy

Husband.....Is it too many request or too little that I can add on .....we do not need to clear everything within 1months, we can repeat the activites again :p

Try to do it with me!

No comments: