Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Time not enough

Time is never for me to use. I need to go school for classes, work, most importantly ...my beauty sleep which is never enough or never good enough. I don't say I feel recharged today. I don't have extra time for shopping, bring my dad for a walk or bring my mom to BKP to shop. I need more time! I've 3assignments to rush & practice my HA assessment!!!

My husband has stayed in Korea for almost 2weeks for business, not leisure!
I'm looking forward to my presents!!!
Looking forward to go Deeto with Husband!
Things to do, eat... fave Ah Chang Porridge, Pepperoni Pizza, Udon, Sushi, Desserts & many more!

Last wk, I was planning to get 2new tailor shirt for my husband for Xmas present so...I went to Men's Tradition an hour before my class starts BUT!!! They say they need d number before d shirt to check his measurements then I can order!!! Super pissed with that shop assistant Man unhelpful reply.Super stupid!! Don't let u earn my money. Buy other things!

I was super happy that I get 13/15 in my 2nd E-test! Total: 20/30! Aiming to get 20/35 for individual assignment & 25/35 for group assignment! Grand total: 65/100!

No comments: