Thursday, December 5, 2013

Half gone!

Well, it's already Thursday & half of my leave is gone! Treasure it before Sunday comes!

3/12/13 D2
SO in LOVE with ALL my presentS from HK! My husband really spent alot of money on me during this HK trip! Thanks :) Feel abit guilty towards husband cos I keep throw tanthrum that I can't go with him to HK! 

4/12/13 D3
Plans suppose to be: Lunch-> cycle at ECP-> buy new wheelchair-> O$P$ -> dinner
Due to unpredictable weather forecast, we change our plan slightly. We went to get a bicycle for JH as a bday present. I spent about almost an hour to finalise the color, model etc! I was worried about whether JH will like d color anot? Can he ride anot? Will WF see d uneven paint spray anot! Wa Phiang! After that we went Lunch at old airport road hawker centre to eat Hokkien Mee$5+ Kueh Chay $8.50+ Rojak $3+ lao bao almond beancurd+ 100plus drink! Very full! I'm supposed to eat 60% full cos I'm suppose to be on diet But nvm lah...Nx month then diet lor(special quote from husband!) Wahahaaa... Then we went to Ubi Rainbow to buy a "red" colored Wheelchair for dad...Here comes my problem again...will he like the color? Hence, husband send me home to show him the W/C. Luckily he don't mind the color! What a relief :) Special wish request granted by Husband...buy dinner for my parents at BKP! So happy!

5/12/14 D4
School 9-11am.
Husband comes to pick me up for lunch at Boon Tong Kee Chicken rice then send me to Sembawang. Thanks for picking up d bicycle for me. Heheee.....

Going to miss my husband for 2weeks cos he is going Korea for Work!

Remember to bring me to Deeto when u come back from Work! :)

No comments: