Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ending; back to reality soon!

OMG! Yup, it's Sunday already! My leave has come an end today! Will it have a fairy tale ending?

6/12/13 D5
It's my sleeping day! Too lazy to do anything so I stayed at home. But went to Causeway point to get delicious food for All of us! Suppose to do something but I did not do it!

7/12/13 D6
Bring Dad to see Dr Lim.
Watch movie: Frozen with Ter's family at my FAVE VIVO!
Quick lunch & super full Dinner with Ter's family!
Ice-cream with Ter's family!
Received a early Xmas gift from Ter's family! Super Like!
Saw something that I like too but did not buy! Not within my needs budget, it's just a want!

Recently just finished this Korean Drama: Flower Boy Next Door on PPS! Super like Park Shin Hye n Lee Jung! I like Park Shin Hye star star shawl! Nice, thumbs up!

8/12/13 D7
Plan: Mum's turn to see Dr Lim.
Waffle with ice-cream meal :)
Home sweet home to pack bag for husband!
Print my ICP notes!

Future plans
9/12/13-PM
10-13/12/13-School at 6.30-9.3m
12 & 13/12/13- Speed study for next E-Test, need to get 10/15.
14&15/12/13- Either day to start assignment

No comments: