Saturday, December 26, 2015

What if?

What if time is running out for me?

Watched "Ip Man" show with hubby ytd night. I love the movie especially Ip Man & his wife love story, even thought eventually she died of cancer.

Person views of Ip man & points learned. Ip man is a responsible man who loves his family & kung-fu. His wife is supporting towards him & stand by him no matter what happens. When Ip man is focus with a task, he overlooked his wife until his wife slapped him & told him that something bad happens to her. The Dr diagnosed her to have late stage stomach cancer & the cancer cells is spreading fast. Her lifespan is only 6 months after confirming the diagnosis. It's so devastating for him & his wife. He spend the rest of the 6 months with his wife, accompany her for check-up & seek alternative medicine. He made effort to learn dancing cos his wife loved dancing because previously he did not turn up at the dancing class as he need to keep the school safe from ruffians. His wife is upset then. As his wife health condition deteriorates, he endured & pull himself together. He even forgo his chance to prove his kung-fu is authentic. However, his wife knows Ip man's passion towards kung-fu & then she secretly helped him to set up the challenge against the person who challenged him. He won. She requested him to take 📷 photos with her to keep the memories. So sweet.

What if time is running out for me, what do I want to do? Probably something similar to Ip man's wife, spend the last 6 months of time with my hubby & mom. Take photos 📷. Arrange my funeral matters so that everything is take care of. I do not wish to have too many visitors because I will be too tired to speak to so many people & let them c my pathetic looks. Oh, not forgetting to accomplish my wishes before I mati.

One fine day, everyone of us would have to leave this world. Be forgiving whenever we can, do not harm others if possible & loved who we are.

No comments: