Sunday, December 6, 2015

Recording my memories!

My post title is recording my memories! Well, everytime I post on my blog is actually recording my memories already. Why I want to record my memories? It is because I am a super forgetful person, I can only rely on the post to help me remember the good and of course the bad too!

Before I sleep, I log on to FB and was shock and sad to see the post of others whom say that a reputable NC T.A.C. has left us to a better place without sufferings. She taught us when I was attending a 1 yr course and while I work as a RN. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and doing your very best as a NURSE. RIP NC T.A.C. All of us will have to leave this world one day, the only difference is how, when and where.

Philosophy of Bee ๐Ÿ : Life is short, fragile and unpredictable. Enjoy while I am allowed, I shall eat, shop, sleep, buy whatever/ whenever I crave, "bully, torture & loved" my LC and Mom before my game is OVER and there is no reset button. Be forgiving whenever possible, be evil for that moment and forgive them if I can because I do not have so much time hating or plot for revenge. I cannot promise I sure can but I promise I try.

Not forgetting to record my wonderful 6D5N HK cum Macau trip on 30Nov- 5Dec 2015.
P.S.- will need my trusty LC to help me to recover my memories.

30 Nov- Check in Hyatt Regency, loved the room & not forgetting the lounge; loved the food & the view. Set off to East TST to purchase more NICI friends, 6 key chains, 1 new winter friend & a FOC seal. Went to "Ladies market" then followed by Sneakers street and I bought my 1st pair of Nike track shoe; loving it cos it's comfy.

1Dec- went to "Wang Da Xian" to pray early in the morning. Followed by Dim Sum brunch at the mall nearby. Bought my 2nd pair of Nike shoe. Langham place- we had yummiest favourite dessert; durian with glutinous rice and mango sago bean curb.

2Dec- went to IT market to look for "privacy protect screen", too expensive so give up. But managed to change my screen saver & get a pinky cover. Then we proceed to look for the famous "่ฝฆไป”้ข" at causeway bay, it was yummiest.

3 Dec- went to Macdonald to grab the Snoopy cushion set for Aileen as her Xmas gift, hope she likes it as much as I do! Grab Jenny cookies X5 boxes, a must when u go HK! Exchange another SGD$200 for HKD cos almost bankrupt.

4 Dec- Hello Macau via 1 hour ferry. Luckily, I did not have any N/V symptoms. Check in to Holiday Inn, dinner after LC break from me. Lord Stow famous egg tarts was good when it's warm!

5 Dec- Hello old Macau and Hi to our favourite makan place. We ordered duck blood/pig skin/veg soup, wanton mee, 3 mixed aka black pepper goose/roast pork/ char siew noodle. Some shopping & free tasting.

6 Dec- Dim Sum brunch^-^ recommended to repeat order are peanut butter toast bread, fried Wanton, siew Mai & yummiest Milk Tea BUT never order the Macau Pork bun & CCF porky- OMG. Maggie mee was okay Nia. Some final shopping & off we go to airport via ferry. Check in, some tibits shopping & SQ lounge for a dinner break. Home sweet home.

๐Ÿ˜ฃgot eye infection to end the trip.

7 Dec- LC sent me to see Dr Lim & have lunch with my Mom. Went to BKP with Mom for some bonding time. Cook fried rice for dinner.

Thank you very very much my dearest one and only LC who plan this trip & sponsored my flight, hotel stay, food & some purchases. I wish we have more of this quality time spend together.

8 Dec- in 7 mins time to 12 MN. Hi work, I got to work for my next trip & I am quite broke. However, I have to go out tml with AIA group for dinner to celebrate Amanda's BD! Looking forward to PAY day!

Gotta go cos I need to sleep!

No comments: