Sunday, December 27, 2015

Kiddos

Bel sms today saying that she is going crazy because she is with her 2 boys 24/7 since she is on leave & they have no school. Her kids or maybe all kids are full of energy, even running at the playground for 2hrs, they r still not tired when their parents are half-dead! My reply to her was enjoy bonding with the kids while she can cos in future, they wouldn't want to play with their parents. I can easily say this to her cos I do not have a chance to "enjoy" what she is going through. I told her LC is blessed to be alone 24/7 at home. Without a kid or me disturbing him, he is a blessed guy.

My conclusions are as follows:-
1. Having a kid is never easy
2. Not everyone is entitle to a kid
3. Dad & Mom is important to have a kid
4. Willing to sacrifice
5. Understand that u may not have time for ur own stuffs
6. Money is a must have
7. Time is what u needed the most
8. Treasure the bonding before they grow up

What else to add? Nah! Don't bother cos .....

Benefits of no kids are as follows:-
1. No arguments
2. No responsibilities
3. No obligations
4. No headache/ heartache
5. No worries
6. No additional financial situation

What else to add? Nah! Why bother?!

Cons of no kids are as follows:-
1. Three gu six po kpo enquires
2. Curious kpo likes to pop that Qn when they r bored.
3. Concerned ppl worries about me
4. No chance to experience as a Mom. Well, that easy to solve, get a dog & I am a mom. The only thing is the dog can't call me Mom in English or Mandarin. That's not a problem too cos I have 2 godson who calls me Godma, so still someone call me "God-Ma" temporary cos they still young.

Nevertheless, we r human beings for sure cos we r never contented. When we have it, we complain for having it. And when we don't have it, we complain for not having it.

For my loyalty blog reader, it's just a random thought & blog. Please do not take it seriously.


No comments: