Tuesday, August 11, 2015

One after another!

11.8.15
MC D1
Today I took MC for MR & MRS Flu officially invaded my body & I needed a rest.
Dr Lim given my "candies" to lure MR & MRS Flu... I took 5 tablets & "when I am gone, when I am gone to drowsy land"! I dreamt alot of weird things. I cannot remember them.

Mom...
She asked me where is Dad? OMG!!! I was like shocked! Then I told her, dad already passed away last year, now only left his urn at home.
Then she started to cry?!
Then, she like suddenly remember dad passed away last year & we pray not long ago.
Poor Mom, hope she gets well soon.
She seems to have more strength today, able to get up with minimum help.
Asked Dr Lim today & he say it's okay that mom has no strength due disease process.
Okay, let's wait & see what happens. Please la!!! Get well soon k.

Brother...
Bring mom down to open the letter box to find 2 letters for brother & 1 for me. At least, good to see mom walking slowly down.
One after another...
Brother received a letter from TP; warrant of arrest... WA PHIANGZ... some more things for me to headache ah! As usual, I scolded him for causing trouble while mom is still sick! Ask him how come he never follow up after the last appeal. He told me, they told him to wait for news. I told him, WTH, u at least must follow up if it's approved. Now, trouble come knocking on the door then he still doesn't look so panic! Damn it! Whatever it is, I asked him to go to the nearest police station to ask since TP already closed by the time he came back & open the letter. He leftho,e since 8pm & till now still no news & didn't come back plus never bring his phone. How to contact him?! Also don't know what happem!? Is it gana caught & locked up?! At least, the police will call me to bail him out bah hor? I also don't know. Let's wait & see. If not, I will go police station to ask.

No comments: