Saturday, August 15, 2015

Monkey Friend :)

I have a monkey friend...
Her name is Bel...
One of my few friend...
FAQs...

Me: Why u be my friend?

Bel: Cos i chose to b yr fren.Esp aft i saw u at PS alone. And aft i attend yr ROM. I wanted 2b yr fren. U were there 4me quietly also 10yrs ago when i was down. Giving me support.

Me: Thankfully u came even if u r so busy with work, with ur own emotions, with ur own happiness & sadness.

Bel: Jus felt tt i needed to see u & yr mum la. No need to thank. Actually when i saw yr mum jus nw was a lil emo. i will be sad also if anything happen to her. But glad tt she is her usual self. Im not close to my mum. I cant really talk to my mum either. Envious tt ur close to yr mum though she drives u crazy also. If mon, need me to pick u & her home jus let mi kn k.

I am putting this whatsapp sms in my blog to remind myself...
I am a fortunate monkey who has a monkey friend who cares for me genuinely & didn't judge me based on my background or character.
U warmth my little monkey heart.
We had Burger King as late dinner. Share with me the good news- u r promoted to NC 1! Happy for u. U sent me home with ur too fast too furious driving skills, I e-brake with my legs, scare the hell of me.
I call this type of friendship... FATE... hahhaa...
Thank u!
I wish... U will happy & healthy. U & LC have a new beginning.

No comments: