Sunday, October 2, 2016

My 2nd last AL slot in September 2016

26 September- 2nd October 2016

My 2nd last slot in September 2016, oh well... r u interested to know how I spent it? Haha πŸ˜‚. .. I am sure nobody bothers, I only want to blog it to remember it.

26-9-16 - D1
Stayed home in the morning, Sandar went to BKP NTUC to do some groceries shopping. After lunch, Sandar went to Pennisula Plaza to send $. I went to NHCS to collect ZOO PASS for 26-28.9.16. Then rush to BBDC for FTT practice at 4plus followed by practical Practice at 5.10-6.50pm. Clever me went to Causeway point to get a fan for Sandar but the knob does not match!!! Arggrr... so angry, wanted to save $ by taking bus home. Did not save $ cos I bought McSpicy meal & I didn't finish all. Waste $.

27.9.16 - D2

 BBDC FTT Practice at 8.25am, followed by Practical Practice at 9.20-11am. Came back for lunch. Waited for NTUC delivery 10am-2pm, it came at 1pm. Set off to Singapore Zoo at 1.30pm, we stayed there till 5pm & packed KFC for mom & Sandar for dinner. Took cab home, showered then set off to Suntec Pasarbella for BD dinner with buddies & dessert at Cedele. A surprise news, WATI is getting married in December 2016!!!

28.9.16 - D3
I am officially 36y.o. today!!! Hubby pick me up at about 11am with Daisy 🌼 🌼 🌼 flower, we went to Cathy for "Maki-san" lunch, followed by Cathoholic Cafe. Bought another friend - Grey2 & a cup,  OMG!!! I am not supposed to get another friend cos no space!!! Watched a movie - Magnificent 7 then home sweet home.

29.9.16 - D4
Hubby got a important morning date so I waited at home. We went to Old Airport Road hawker Centre as per my request to eat kuek Chay, rojak & hokkien mee. Then we pick Mom & Sandar, went to causeway point to service the fan followed by NUH Ortho appointment. Decision made to delay op for now. Hubby send us back home & he needed times out. Asked Sandar to buy dinner. Went to BBDC to do my 6th Practical practice at 7.20-9pm, siao me... took Grabcar to BBDC at $8.

30.9.16 - D5
Last day of AL!!! Went for facial at TPY at 2-4plus. Went to Bugis to pray then meet Pris for dinner at TCC @ 50% discount- ate my favourite baby crayfish salad, seafood aglio olio pasta, mushroom soup & lemon ginger tea.

1.10.16 -DO
Went to Bugis to pray in the morning. Hubby pick me up at 11am to head to Grand Hyatt for staycation 2D1N. Had "Rabbit 🐰 restaurant" lunch. Nua-ing in the upgrade room is shiok then we went to the swimming pool to exercise abit. Our dinner is at a quite place at level 21.

2.10.16 -DO
Okay, for real ... I need to work on 3.10.16 le!!! I am going crazy, in denial state/stage & panic mode is activated! Lunch at Far East Plaza Chicken rice.

Thank you Hubby for taking AL on 28 & 29.9.16 to keep me company.

Already 1 month since the day Brother ran away from home. The frequency of brother's call is lesser, I only hope for the best outcome & I hope to be at peace! Have been feeling lost, frustrated, scared & fear for the past 1 month. Now, all I could do is to find inner peace, seek help from hubby whenever needed. What will happen in future, nobody can predict so I will try to take one step at all time to prevent myself being doing silly things.

No comments: