Sunday, October 16, 2016

Happy moments in October 2016!

Hubby asked me, why u always only blog sad & unhappy stuffs? Ask u to blog ur travel-log to remember the places we go but I never did it & then now everything forget when he asked me. Sometimes I even confused with the places I go. For example, HK vs Taipei, which place has temple. 

15.10.16 Hubby decided to spend a 1K for our next hobby. .. cycling! Great, I get to chose the bicycle that I like with accessories. My new friend theme is black & white body, add on Pink water bottle holder & black/pink flash light for front & back. I was initially eyeing a 1 gear bicycle with 16inch wheels... hehe... 

Hubby... we forget to take welfie with our new friends... Just do it the next time our friends meet okay. Néed to make memories. Let's go take pics... like that time the Lumiere photography session... aiyo... I so many ideas, are you going crazy with my crazy ideas? Haha 😂 

Let's plan, at least once a week cycling session at punggol park, eat dinner then go home. Let's start humbly, do less strenuous & stressful course then upgrade ourselves gradually. ECP every quarterly so that we can eat wanton mee after the session
 We need to prepare unwanted clothes for cleaning purposes, need to get a big spreading on standby so as not to dirty our car seats. Let's plan when to upgrade our seats, more accessories & servicing. Hopefully we can do cycling til 60yrs old. 

Thank you for getting this best gift for me. I wanted to buy u one. Hehe. .. 

No comments: