Wednesday, October 5, 2016

命运

如果命运是如此, 那就这样吧!! 认命吧!!

Do u believe in predestined fate?

I believe whatever u r given or have is prestinated already! For example, u can't chose who to be ur parents/siblings/relatives but u can chose ur spouse, friends & animal(s) of ur choice but also pending if both of u have fate to be together.

I am going to be a heartless Sister from today onwards to see if the situations gets better or it will make things worse.

Finally, my clueless, heartless & "Siao tin tong aka half-boiled egg brother" send me 2 sms on who are the creditors & amount to pay. Subsequently, he call my HP and the screen reflected call made from China. BUT recntly he told me that he is in HK! WTF/WTH... what does this means? It means he is lying all along. Is it because he doesnt know the difference between China & HK. When I asked him when he is coming back home; he avoided the question by changing subjects.

U ruined ur own life & r u trying to ruin ours as well? U didn't give birth to me, u have no right to take my life like this. Now I wish I am a Tekwando black belt monkey to kick his ass & protect myself again the bad.

When I was playing my current favourite on iPad,  it makes me feel - 1. One wrong step can cause u misery or game over in the game. We r not in others shoes when things happen, so we can't comment.

Sleepy liao... bb

No comments: