Saturday, October 11, 2014

Birthday celebration on 27.9.2014

This year I had a SURPRISED birthday celebration on 27.9.2014 in ECP chalet. 

LC sms me on fri, pack your bag & we going chalet on Saturday 2D1N at ECP. We went to ECP after lunch at BKP home...homecooked Bak Kut Teh! Then we went to Giant MP, bought some drinks. Wanted to walk around & buy ice-cream but daddy say GTG with his usual Mr Bao's facial expression! 

We checked in ECP chalet & the wanted to see the China version the voice BUT the TV was CMI! So sad, despite LC attempt to repair but it didn't give "face". Then there was a guy delivering BBQ food items to us...So many food...Satay, Otah, Chicken mid-wings, corn, stingray, Hotdog, crabsticks, cooked food like sotong balls, fried Bee Hoon, curry chicken & mashmallow. I was so shocked...so many food for the 2of us then LC say, "no, I asked my friends to come over to BBQ with Us!" I believed him & then I say I also want to ask my friend to come. Yes, Pigsy, Bel, Anne, Pris & a few others since my friends not so many. But Pigsy already hint me that she is Busy at home. I only sms Bel to come, thinking she might be bored at home but she also say No to me since super last min. Sad for a moment but anyway it's ok since I know LC's friends. But due to my poor social skills, I was sad that my friends can't come. Wa, one conelto ice-cream $4!!!!!, luckily I chose Magnam at $4 too! more worth the price. 

Bee & Helen came early... I didnt suspect anything, I help in fire starting...successfully after some struggling with the charcoal, fire starter. We started to BBQ some food...but LC's friends haven come. Then Bee say to me... your HP rings...when I walked in the chalet without suspecting anything fishy, when I walked in, I saw Pigsy & family infront of me, I was happy! Jumping like a little kangaroo. Then my second surprise... Bel & Anne with Rive cake.....yes...jumping like a happy kange
aroo again to receive them. We started to BBQ & subsequently, Shannnon & family came & "Zhen Zhen Ga Ga Leck & Lynn came...But LC friends didn't come. I was abit sad though cos I get to enjoy but didn't. Hahaaa...godson JH came to me to ask for a masmallow, telling me it's to prepare for my BD cake. Yes, my wish came true I have a BBQ birthday party with LC & friends & of course a BD cake! But as expected by my clever LC, I didn't like the cake so much. It was so sweet mah! 

Well done LC, I was so SURPRISED & I am like a HAPPY kangaroo. I enjoyed myself . 
Thank you so so so much for this 34th BD surprise!
Of course, I loved all the presents so much too! 


No comments: