Sunday, April 13, 2014

hi Murphy╮(╯_╰)╭

Ytd, my shift ends with a sweet & surprise MSG from my chubby hubby..."Decided to send my pick up my wifey. Call me when u done"... I was happy & didn't interpret too much about d surprise msg... after I've change my clothes, after I left d Ward, I was jumping & jumping like a little rabbit! But actually hubby was thinking 10steps ahead...I was sad to see his disappointed facial expression. I rather he don't come n pick me up & I go back myself via 190. My answer was I can't because I've some plan today. I asked him y can't he just 糊里糊涂过一天?I always 糊里糊涂过一天,有得吃就吃、有得睡就睡...live silly silly day by day...hahaa... I guess that's my motto! I can't predict when I'll omitoufu, just do what I can...plan already can't fulfil then also OMG! ME full of Excuses la! Chubby hubby, I take back my words, pls do not follow my silly thinking! Babymonmon blog is a interesting communication channel that BTW u & me. Do I've plans? I do...but no definite schedules! Lol! My only wishes for chubby hubby... be healthy, be happy & sayang me many many! Hahhaa... that's all for now!

No comments: