Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Who is Ms Silly Evil Monkey?

I'm think I'm Ms Silly Evil yet timid 🐒 with a sprinkle of selfishness & sensitiveness! Beware & be careful cos I'm quite poison! Such a negative 🐒! There are many reasons & I'm feeling guilty yet unable to change!

Silly- cos I always do silly things, talk silly things & act silly!
Evil- always want d best for myself, didn't really care wat others feel.
Timid- didn't dare to voice my real thinking.
Selfishness- didn't really take good care of my parents, brother & husband and even do evil or say evil things to them cos I can only bully them without being timid! Lol!!
Poison- u don't know when & how u died cos u strike with poison.
I believe in Retribution...so I'm scare!

To Chubby Hubby who always read my blog...I'm giving u a serious stern warning on yr statement u made on Sunday...don't say that statement that easily or else...

No comments: