Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Long Weekend


5-9 April 2012 is my OFF days cum 1PH!

050412- Do nothing; just ROC at home & Be LAZY monkey

060412- Went to view TIM & JOYCE house at 10am at Tampines. Followed by shopping at Tampines shopping mall..."cheat" daddy to buy me $60 worth of UniQlo items(*special thanks to Ryan for some contribution too!) Pick up Furgie to Bishan park for a walk



Hello everyone, my name is FUrgie! I loved to play, run & pee pee poo poo when I'm out! LOL!!




After that, I went to Pigsy hse to bake bread for sat class gathering...no lah! I only KPO, didn't help at all! I only helped to watch TV, eat Twister Tomato flavor potato chips & drink COKE.




I'm milk bread & I'm tasty & soft ^-^


After that, busy daddy fetched us for Dinner at "Bai Mee Fen"


070412- Pray Great-grandma & 1st Uncle in d morning. Followed by a full scheduled viewing at Sengkang & Punggol. After that, daddy send me to Tampines den he went for soccer game. Silly monkey walk for at least half an hour to look for fried Bee Hoon & decide on what to buy...Arrgg!! cos stupid leg is aching!! After that, went to look for d bus to Ling's hse for class gathering & I spend another 15mins to look for it! All couples except me, hence Silly monkey is abit @-@!


080412- Second viewing at Punggol with contractor & buying d unit. Showing Silly black monkey face to daddy during d car ride to Punggol.


090412- trying very hard to do some house work.


So so fast cos I'm going to work again! JiaYou silly monkey.....It's time to earn $$$ cos U spent alot tis month!

No comments: