Friday, December 23, 2011

Zoo

Applied for Zoo pass & got it. It's a company benefit It's only valid for today & I've to return it tml. It's was raining early in d morning so I decided to bring my parents to go in d afternoon. We went at 2plus via dad's new "pushchair" via Taxi to the Zoo. It's was drizzling when we reach d Zoo but luckily it is not raining heavily Hence, we manage to see quite alot of things over 4hrs. Poor mama have to walk wif her, I'm sure her leg is going to ache tonight. Mama was so hungry after we walk a short distance, our last meal at 11am so we bought 2chicken wing & 1 cup fruits. Of course, mama finished them all! Hahaa...I asked her, "u 2days nv eat ah?" & she say ya BUT I forgotten that she had makan at 11plus.

Handsome hubby came to pick us up, I saved $10 taxi fare. Pls hor, cannot cut my 2012 season parking coupon cos I've got plans for 2012. Almost LOST my iPhone, luckily is drop in handsome hubby car, if not.....dead meat la!!! Fly away

Wanted to contribute some instant noodle to salvation army BUT to my horror....they no longer there today!! Faints But luckily managed to get d items I wanted to buy ytd.

My piggy leg really is aching after a long day since 6.30am! Going to sleep early if possible & I've to wake up early tml morning to return d Zoo pass before 11am to HR! My stupid forehead red patch is BACK to haunt me again! So itchy & ugly! Help 

No comments: