Friday, May 7, 2010

"Woody" tan

Another mornng to prove that good judgement, decision is important & dun regret if possible! I dun like to b d in charge coz I think I'm not capable to get pple to Wk wif me! I'm slow, sometimes bad luck, poor judgement/ decision!? Consequence mayb staff Overworked, job satisfaction, " hottness", moody, grouchy, anger etc!! Inevitable in d real working society. I feel sad, hopeless at times & angry at myself/ d situations. Why people work with laughter, not very stress, dun really care attitude etc but I'm like affected by their emotions, words, actions, verbal & non- verbal cues, expressions, tones & etc!?? Think too much
I'll too..." hack care"

What are my Options...A) Continue to b blur Sotong, rot & earn $$. B) Quit. C) Find another job. D) Strike big big lottery & quit d job den go holiday many many days. E) B Mrs "Lim" Hse-fly. F) go further study & rot in nhc / go other hospital! G) Open a shop.

I have not seriously think what I want so I'll just "Rot" there. I'm hopeful for a better, lovely, enjoyable working day tml!

No comments: