Friday, May 14, 2010

For a change

I went for half leg waxing, threading of my eyebrows & upper lip ytd! Quite painful process but d end product makes me feel & look different! I can wear dress & short! A temporary gd bye to Ms hairy monster Tan! Hahaaa..... Today, finally I went for a hair cut & after so long of consideration to hightlight my blacky hair! Spend abt $200 for a mini make over! Do I look better? No one hv any comment yet! I had a nice brunch at sushi teh.....I eat salmon maki, fish floss prawn maki & Shiratama Azuki( green tea ice-cream, red bean & mochi)- all my favourite Even though I'm eating alone but I still feel very happy coz it's all my favourite food! I found a dessert that i eat in HongKong in Vivo I'm going dere one day wif hubby to eat! Wait for mi k

No comments: