Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hello September!!!

I am on annual leave, on holiday on September 2015.

Hello Taiwan, thank you for having me!

Dear LC, thank you for arranging to fly SQ to Taiwan, free accommodation with FOC breakfast and free meals also. I only need to spend $ to buy things for myself. It's one of the best present that I have this year.

I loved Taiwan. I hope I can come again soon.

Day 1
Reached Changi Airport at 7am via taxi, check in & fly to Taiwan via SQ.
Reached Tao Yuan Airport at 1pm, change NT $ at airport  (better rate compare to Singapore)
Exit, look for prepaid calling card-done. Took bus 1960 to Grand Hyatt Taipei that cost me NT $145 & I saved NT $1100.
Safely reached the right hotel.
Proud of myself.

Rest.
Shopping.

Day 2
LC bring me go gai gai.

Day 3
Out alone, went to Taipei 101, Eslite which I spend almost the whole day for just the 2 of the shopping mall.
Rest.
Out for dinner at Wang steak... yummiest set dinner, worth the price.

Day 4
Out alone, took train ZhongXiao Fuxing Sogo... spend most of my money there.
Bought Famous Ah Zhong rice flour noodle.
Took cab back cos too tired to walk.
Rest.
Went to neighborhood shopping mah & I found Totoro shop... so big, loved it... felt cheated at Sogo also cos the Totoro puzzle & frame is so much cheaper. Damn! Angry abit. But it's ok la!
Hotpot dinner... yummiest supper.
Fat die me.

Day 5
Going back to Singapore, flight at 5.45pm.
Bye bye Taiwan... hope to c u soon

No comments: