Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Happy Birthday!

27/9/15
LC surprised me with a birthday party at Ion TCC celebration with Anne, Bel & their kids.

LC say will fetch me on 27/9/15 for dinner at TCC at 5.30pm. I was late. We parked at Wheelock place. We proceed to Taka for pre-dinner shopping. I wanted to buy a Lojel carry on suitcase with my taka voucher. However, I actually don't need for now. So I request for a hotdog bread instead. But I can sense something fiery cos LC say "whole day I haven eat anything & I am hungry!" I realize something not right, so I quickly proceed to TCC for dinner. I wasn't suspicious at all! Then I sense something is going to happen... & I saw my Minions friends & kiddos sitting there waiting for me. C asked me, "why are you so slow?" Basically, I can't see my own expressions at all cos I am not a expressive type of person. I was really happy. They got for my favourite sunflower, unicorn, love & star balloon combi for me... on my birthday & I am so happy cos it's so pretty!!! Dinner followed by a mini Birthday cake & not forgetting a birthday song for me.

Thank you for the awesome birthday celebration!!!

Of course, after dinner we head home to look for my Birthday present la!!!

I was surprised by the 3rd Babymonmon purchase as requested by me few months ago, a Lesportsac sling bag & a angbao to shop at M'ysia this thursday!

Thank you all for making my Birthday beautiful & I felt loved!

No comments: