Sunday, February 16, 2014

2014- 1st AL slot!

2RD+5AL+2DO= 9days away from work!

Overall, I enjoyed myself & it's quite packed with activities!

9/2: Go "Xiao Hu Zi" Dr's hse for CNY celebration.

10-12/2: Phuket mini-honeymoon cum pre-Valentine's day celebration(in my heart!) We r so lucky, we got upgrAde for free to Villa :) with personal pool! I'm loving it to the MAX! Husband planned a whole day activities with a 9hrs employed personal driver! Of cos, my cute husband bought a show package with him for 5000baht! The lunch was yummy though a little bit spicy, husband ordered coconut(my fav drink in Phuket!). Well, dinner is average only but the ambience is so cooling. It's not that worth cos the food average, lobster was like under-cooked, so many young & adult sales persons asking us to BUY items when we are struggling to eat the food under super strong wind! Luckily, the not so romatic dinner ended with a spectacular fireworks; my husband's fav! I was scared! 

The main reasons husband booked Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa because of their wide-spread breakfast buffet & it's away from the busy city. Their breakfast buffet is yummy that the dinner that I had on my 1st night. I like the yummy toast, freshly squeeze fruit juice, pastries etc... Husband enjoyed our personal "swimming pool"...hahaaa... We went to the resort beach...so windy & nice views! We had a 30mins massage at the beach hut! Of course, husband Zzzzz during the process! LOL!!! We had another yummy coconut drink :)  At night, we went to Fantasea for buffet (the thought of it, I feel like N/V), some shopping & show (it's good at certain pArts but some pArts...I almost dozed off!) I was like a SICK monkey after the show & toilet was my BFF at night! Sweet husband give me medicine.

Of cos, 3rd day...I missed the yummiest B/F! Sad! Home Sweet Home!

13/2: R&R

14/2: Pray Pray! Go Practice with partner for 15/2's HA test. 
Of cos, Husband pick me up for Dinner! Yes...got Rose & Owl neckacles but abit heavy for my frail neck! Hahaaa.....

15/2: HA exam! Finally PASS & it's DONE! Totally relieved! 

16/2: Last day of AL.....R&R!

Hihi.....CTSICU.....sorry.... I'm coming back! 
Silly monkey... JIA YOU ah! Aim to be a efficient No.2 in 2weeks time then aim No.1!

No comments: