Monday, September 24, 2012

Work!!!

After 2weeks of leave plus 3DO, I'm so reluctant to go wk, actually is scare if I an cope anot?! Preparation 1- cute my long nails: Done :). Haven iron my clothes, search for my stockings & prepare my working bag :(

Today, Belinda treat me eat Aijesen Crayfish Ramen for birthday celebration & $30 Taka voucher :)
Pass a thank you gift (A heart shaped neckacle + Tom &Jerry cup & bowl + chocolate) to Belinda for helping me to check out my baby parents via phone when I'm in Italy enjoying myself. Bought a table fan $39.90 for dad. Aim for a pair of Pazzion shoe 😁 Bought a Hairband at 20% discount.

Pass LC bag to Pigsy at causeway point. 😭.....Pigsy mum say I put on weight. Of course la, 10days of Italian food with coke! What to do? Now having "monthly Auntie visit" & pimples disaster too!!! Arrgg...so sad :( Help!!!

Pray for a good afternoon tml :) Jia You :)

No comments: