Sunday, September 23, 2012

September 2012

21 September

Didn't know that packing can be so tedious, "heartache" & tiring!!! Not fun at all! Deciding wat to keep & what to throw etc. We still manage to get everything that we want packed & ready to MOVE! All boxes labelled "A" is ours & we have 20!!! LOL!!

22 September

Big event: Lim's family moving to Edgedale Plains
Making sure that my most important items have arrived safely to Edgedale Plains & unpacking starts :( No fun at all! Another tiring task cos got to rearrange all d items...about 75% done, nid to rearrange & get everything settled as times goes! Unwrapping OUR Simmons bed is shiok cos d bed is so seductive, put on mattress protector then bedsheet (from Hallmarks $299 for 2sets of fitted sheet set) then comforter with Macau "sausage dogs" design Quilt cover! Wolala...all done!!! Of course, not forgetting my MOST important companion "Milo dinosaur monkey"...complete set!!! D bed is our best purchase as quoted by Hรผbby!!..totally fully agree!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜
I've got 4compartments in living room's display cabinet...feel so happy with my display items...so ME!!!
I love our curtains!!! Additional "DAY" curtain will b prefect! Hehee...
Collect my remaining 5cushions from Amelia with my thoughtful Hรผbby help!! Probably d cushions may be abit costly BUT...I'm satisfied with my purchase, they r so beautiful & Me again ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Today is OUR 6th anniversary (ROM)!!! Time flies!!! Belinda still remembers & SMS to wish US! So thoughtful & sweet of her. We had delicious Lucky Plaza Chicken rice lunch set & KOI coconut jelly MT. Slurp!!! A shopping trip for me...went to Daiso to get some items den to Taka to get toothbrush holders & Aussino to get Floor mat! I ๐Ÿ’—shopping!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Dinner at Edgedale Plains sushi restaurant!!! Yummy Ramen!

P.S. Hรผbby...sorry & thanks for many many things...
1) I LOVED all my bag, shoe & accessories that u have bought for me. Sorry that I didn't get anything for u...
2) Lazy wife didn't doll up
3) Not much time spent with U! (Don't worry, next time u will b sick & tired to see me everyday. Just enjoy d current "freedom"
4) Sorry that u hv a child-like wife who is not "pro" in anything like cooking(hehee...happy call food oso taste before), no talents, can't sing, can't do things independently...so u still wan to be monkeys mistress!!! (Say NO!! & u bare d consequences like...!!! I'm threatening u!) LOL!!
5) Always nid to go home :(

No comments: