Sunday, September 2, 2012

Be a volunteer :)

1st September 2012
It's a good to begin a new month with volunteer work at Metta Preschool (teaches children with individual special needs) I was late because I laze in bed for some time, trying to make myself look more presentable by doing some make up & wear contact lens plus can't find d school!! Luckily I was still on time :) I was den brief by Sok Hiang on what I've missed! My "kid" is Jayden, a very quiet reserved boy & don't seems to like me :( so sad! Anyway, it's a experienced that $ can't buy! I was impressed by d principal & teachers...beside handling each individual kid's needs & characteristic, identifying d correct parents or caregiver that is picking d kid up after school etc...Salute!!! Happy Teacher's Day!!! Keep it up!!!

Special thanks to Eugene for inviting to join this event.

No comments: