Tuesday, May 1, 2012

JB trip

First of all, I would like to thank my only loyal blog fan for continuing reading my silly blog! Lol! I received a very SMS from my colleague activating me to work BUT I'm having Sunday Blues, though feel bad for telling her that I can't work. I want to go have fun & make myself happy. We went to JB for famous bak kut teh, we took about an hour plus to reach there. Though d place is warm & humid but still satisfied to have a nice brunch on Sunday Blues day. After brunch, we went to KSL at JB to do shopping. There are so many things to buy but "meow meow" me didn't change money...all use my daddy's $. He bought me "toy story" & "rilakumma" Polaroid film! Really very happy cost, he bought it at a reasonable price for me. Subsequently, I bought a pair shoe & some accessories! Daddy wanted to watch "Battleship" but tickets were SOLD OUT! Daddy is abit pissed when I wanted to go back Home cos he say it will b very very very packed at d causeway...actually...I'm wanted to check whether my red car car is save anot & ya la...tired & want to watch tv! Lol! End up we went to have a Durian Feast & seafood dinner! Hehee...can u imagine? Daddy willing to sacrifice himself & eat durian together with me! Another wish is fulfil! Hahaa...can u imagine someone eating 1pc of durian & wipe his hands wif 3pcs of FOC tissue provides by d store uncle! Lol! Luckily, got water to wash his hand, if not he probably......use yr imagination! True enough, causeway is super JAM & it took us almost 2hours plus to reach home! I'm already half dead...

No comments: