Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lucky VS unlucky

Sweet Hübby knows that I want to have d "Sailor Rilakkuma" so he went to taka to ask d salesgirl whether still anot, unfortunately a lucky person already won it. The salesgirl told Hübby to go to Isetan Scotts to try his luck cos d soft toys r not won yet! After dinner, we walked to Isetan Scotts to try our lucky. I was distracted by Rilakkuma cute stuffs while Hübby "secretly"(^_−)−☆ went to buy 2 lucky chance. He called me to chose which lunch box design I want & I say anything. Knowing, he may walk towards me wif a big soft toy, I waited at d Rilakkuma area. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆...really got 1st prize...sailor Rilakkuma!!! So happy!! Thanks daddy :) Mum & brother called me a few times to tell me that dad is brought to NUH DEM for acute SOB & exacerbation COPD. The DEM dr called me & update me dad's condition & I went to NUH to wait. I called back d missed call number & d dr told me that dad is fine but would nid to b warded. I went back home cos can't visit him & he is waiting for bed. The ward dr called me & updated me dad's latest condition & plan. The dr said that he already discuss with dad end of life issues cos dad's lung condition is advanced. Dad opt for BIPAP & comfort care for d worst situation. I only hope he understands & least suffering he need to go thru. When troubles arise, a warm call from Hübby brightens my day :)

No comments: