Tuesday, March 6, 2012

1slot of leave

Year 2012...my 1st slot of leave is on 27feb-4mar! After my 4dramatic nights, I'm off on 24-26/2/12.

25/2/12- went to orchard & hv Japanese lunch followed by hair cut by Anne at Mandarin Gallery.
26/2/12- went to Belinda's baby Declan Lim's 1st mth celebration with hubby. After that went to Bishan to watch "we r not naughty" movie & dinner at Sakae Sushi.
28/2/12- MIT Belinda & Declan to go to orchard, had lunch at Crystal Jade followed by shopping
29/2/12- MIT Christina, Zhengjun, LIPING at Lot1 MOF for dinner.

3-4/3/12- Bintan 2D1N trip

Most of d days, I just do nothing! Watched 2 Korean drama- Lie Lie & Secret Garden. I think d best part of leave is I can MIT lambchop almost everyday if I've nothing on. Hahaa...can bully him & cheat dinner treat but d bad part is I made him spend too much $

So fast...it has ended I feel that I didn't do much.

5-6/3/12- is my off day but same thing...I didn't anything meaningful

No comments: