Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Almost there :)

Endure!! I almost completed my clinic job rotation. I feel quite miserable even though when my supervisor asked if I can manage anot?! I'll smile & say "can lah!" But d truth is...I wan to say...I HATE my job rotation, Y am I so unlucky? always encounter furni situation, strange people etc. Hahaa...when my colleague Walla is doing SDA...she is always hapi & can come in CCu to help & chat wif us?! 011209...I feel sad bcoz I didn't get to eat brunch...I onli eat 1/5 of md choco bread & feel like vomitting..maybe bcoz I pass d urge to eat. But I reward myself with MacDonald teriyaki grilled chix meal 7 shared with my mum. 021209...today I feel quite gd :) coz I eat brunch...chinese packed rice but I feel full...I ended wk at 4pm after I called all d pt's to remind them to come for appointment. I went to harbour front & buy chocolate ;p Then mit daddy Lim & ate delicious dinner...kidney mee sua :0

No comments: