Friday, March 18, 2016

Hi mouth ๐Ÿ‘„ & eyes ๐Ÿ‘€

ไบบ่จ€ๅฏ็• means "the tongue is not steel, yet it cuts".
็—…ไปŽๅฃๅ…ฅ, ็ฆไปŽๅฃๅ‡บ means "illness enters by the mouth, trouble comes out by the mouth (idiom). A loose tongue may cause a lot of trouble". See how powerful our mouth can be, u can live happily ever after if u use it correctly. But, u can also die instantly or slowly or gradually or miserably if u use wrongly.
็œผ่งไธบๅฎž means "Seeing is believing". Well, correction to this statement at Monkey ๐Ÿ™ˆ view- seeing doesn't mean u need to believe it because the truth can be hidden. People may suffer in silence if u believe "seeing is believing". People who acts well can convince people who has short or long- sighted. Hence, in a relationship, I believe mutual trust and speaking the truth is very important.

็ๆƒœ็œผๅ‰ไบบ means "Cherish the present one". That's right, when u lost them permanently, u can't do anything for them til we meet again in the world.

ๅฏนๅˆซไบบไปๆ…ˆๅฐฑๆ˜ฏๅฏน่‡ชๅทฑๆฎ‹ๅฟ means "To others of their own kind is cruel".  Most of the time, my angel ๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿ™ˆ tell me to be kind to others but at times my ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ™ˆ tell me to other of their own kind is cruel then I will be evil towards the person who is bad also.

I am a person who doesn't have any talent or capabilities living in my own world most of the time. I only worry about my mom & brother because they are my only family members. My husband- no need to worry because he don't want to trouble me with his troubles most of the time & he is a capable person. I don't have much friends who confides in me with their problems. Work- sometimes gives me headache cos I know my limits but I believe I shall take 1 step at a time then I can overcome the hurdle.

Dearest ๅนธ็ฆ, don't forget about me.

No comments: