Sunday, May 17, 2015

Modifying myself

Thank you LC for allowing me to cut my hair short. I am so happy. Meet Wati to go for haircut at Reds Orchard but she is late due to unforeseen situation. Pretty hairdresser Celia asked me what is the length I want to cut? I already thought of it... my answer is shoulder length and I want to do treatment also. Why Celia? Why Reds Orchard cos my buddies trip friend- Jessie aka Ms Pro always go to her for haircut. Actually I went there once before long ago. Me & wati...like most typical Singaporean want to ask for discount but our mouth simply can't do it! The counter have to do closing early, before we complete our hair therapy, the cashier came to bill us... The good news is before we can say anything...Celia already asked the cashier to give us 15% discount. Nice... yes!!! I spent $148 for my hair but I am still quite ok with it because I seldom cut my hair... next thought is to color or highlight my hair. Seek for approval... dear Mr LC!

No comments: