Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gäm Siä

Dad was admitted to NUH twice within 2wks Due to long term smoking addiction!!! Omg!!! Luckily he is fine after treatment. I'm grateful to d pple who is concern abt my dad! Hubby is oso very sweet to fork out some of his precious time out of his busy schedule to bring my dad home. Hubby try to cheer me up by fulfilling my requests & wishes! Bring me go eat nice food, chat with me, bring me & OZ to ECP & tolerate my Princess pattern & mood! I loved ECP coz can go walk walk, it's very windy & "blowed away" my unhappiness and good nice food to eat( like famous wantan mee & porky satay). Sometimes things doesn't happen d way u wanted or imagine SO d morale of d story is...treasure what Ü have, Do what Ü want to do, eat whatever Ü want & be happy! Ah Li la

Y pple must make others feel bad or unhappy?! We don't own u for a living okay! Pls try to reflect your own actions & words even though u say U don't mean it! I'm also human & my mum's princess lei! Thanks for yr consideration. After a "Shout out", I feel better

No comments: