Monday, June 21, 2010

These few days...

These few days.....18 July- had desserts at VIVO wif Belinda, KÖh & Marilyn, we shared few types of delicious & all...as usual...my favourite! After that MIT "ti bah" & we went to Nick Hse... It's wonderful coz he get to c soccer match wif Nick & I get to play wif Furgie; very adorable, highly energetic & playful dog! 19 July- MIT Belinda for short trip shopping at orchard... I didn't buy anything den in d evening time abt 7pm MIT Jolene & Benjamin, Chin Wei, Jermaine, Adam, Joey, Vince & myself for dinner at Merchant Court! It's crabby nite...varieties type of sauce cab, quite nice dinner. We had fun! After that, we went to PS to watch " A Team"! 20 July... MIT Priscilla at 12.30pm to go for shopping at Orchard, Suntec & then City Hall for dinner with Weide & Meilan at Shukodo Japanese Food Bazaar! I bought 2 tops, international mixed nuts for myself. 21july(Mon).....Monday blues as usual... HAd my 1st PAPR session as a accessor.....

No comments: