Thursday, September 24, 2009

19092009

It's Daddy Vin's actual day birthday!!! He went to return Honda Jazz 7724 to his friend Francis then he went to fetch Our new car....Suzuki Swift 5466. He came to my hoUse to have "Ai Xin" Lunch prepared by me :) I cooked ABC soup, sotong balls & my fav brocoli with prawns :) Taste wise... edible & not bad lah! (rated by myself) hahaaa......
After lunch we went back to Admirtly to load car items. When I opened my cupboard & I SAW......a big paper bag.....LV??? OMG??? it's my advanced birthday present :> LV bag? I can't believe my own eyes coz it cost $1080 & daddy buy for me as my birthday present! No wonder, he say he's BANKRUPT after he buy the present *~* It's the design that me & Priscilla went to see when we went shopping the other time & say wants to buy it with instalment. Now it's mine!!! I told daddy why never bring me go & buy?? Coz I want to have a feel of buying branded goods in branded shop. Wahaaa.....Crazy right *-*. We went to Orchard Heeren to look for neoprint machine to take pictures...but all the neoprint shop under renOvations. We proceed to Cineleisure & found the neoprint shop :) BUT wow....so Xpensive...$12.00!!! We were so stiff & not much of pattern & poses :} Not too bad lah!! Still Quite nice :] We window shop for quite some time & settle down at Cedele restaurant to eat our dinner. Aiya, forget to bring camera to take down the nice food that we ate :{ We had Linguine with Beef, Wild Berry Pancakes with sausage, Mango Lasi & Carrot cake. Delicious meal; I Loved the food :)

No comments: