Saturday, December 27, 2014

NCSC

1st September 2014, I was being Auto enrolled in Nursing Cardiac Speciality Course aka NCSC without acknowledging if I want to be part of the class. Thoughout this 4months; 2months theory on September & November and 2months attachment on October & December, we had priviledge to go various departments, labs & teams to understand & appreciate their nature of workflow. I enjoyed 85% of the postings but I also hated 15% of the postings. There are people who are willing to share & glad to have us there. But definately, there are people who is the spoiler who made us feel like....arrghh...Just endure.

Time passed quickly & officially we have completed our 4months training on 26th December 2014! That's right! We will be going to our respective assigned areas to begin our 8 months OJT. I don't know, I have mixed feelings! Just do my best!

After these 4months course, I have 8 friends; 3 new ones from CTS GW. I have gained at least 2Kg of weight over the 4months because I eat, I sit, I sleep & I shit! Worse, got to do something about it or else my alternative is to upgrade my uniform size from XS to S le!

Our final paper is on 12 Jan 2015. Of course, Nobita have not study yet. Every month got to meet Dr Fong for presentation, my turn is in July! Health assessment competency in Feb & some more competency will be gradually coming to haunt me. Haizz... later cannot poo properly then constipate then angry then cry!

No comments: