Wednesday, August 14, 2013

spot d difference!

Chubby hubby texted me while he is on business trip in US. I'm going to give you a surprise when I come back from US, wear short okay. I was looking forward and keep guessing what is it?

One day while I was ironing my uniform, I saw an advertisement on permanent hair removal. A thinking light bulb was like *ting*; maybe hubby bringing me go "remove my hairy hairy" since I told him that was one of my wish.

12/8/2013- I'm a happy gal...hubby woke up early & cold Vietnam's Pho as breakfast for us. Then we set off to my planned surprise! Yes, I'm right! He bought to Lynn Dr's clinic to do permanent hair removal for me! I was (⊙o⊙)! D kind Dr did my "小胡子 " removal for  FOC! It was a "wow" experience for me! I still can smell d "burnt" smell when I reach home. Lol! It was nice without facial hair but at d same time I feel weird! It's very expensive!

Dear hubby, Thank you! Spot d difference!


No comments: