Saturday, June 30, 2012

June 2012 :)

爱心早餐delifrance seafood croissant & pastries plus snapple Grape. Start off a lovely Friday 15/6/12. Love it!  My best Hübby bought me a BIG Surprise!!! Dinomonmon adopted on 26/6/12 😍 Very happy, surprised, very big, very soft BUT :( I found a big hole on his hand :( Heehee...free ride home after a complicated shift! No need to use season parking...cool :) I'm fast today cos once d clock shows 3.55pm, I grab my things & bye bye ward! I was quiet during d free ride cos of many reasons... 1) early in d morning my "Evil mouth" make ppl angrish & GAna "pong!!", I mean no harm but d one listening thinks otherwise :( 2)never sleep, got stiff neck, full of dreams..scary one :( 3)never eat dinner ytd cos too occupied, no appetite to even eat instant noodle den sleep le! 4) pray & be hopeful that nothing goes wrong when I'm away for 4days 3nights in BKK 😘daddy...thanks for coming to fetch after wk...I loved it & feels so pampered😉

No comments: