Thursday, February 9, 2012

My 1st cake

All Chocolate; original dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate fudge
$25.80 Size 6"


Their cake is a simple, moist dark chocolate cake between layers of dark chocolate fudge. They have their own proprietary recipe of chocolate packed to their strict specifications of cocoa bean grade & percentage of cocoa to cocoa butter, exclusive to them & not commercially available. So you can only get the taste of Awfully Chocolate products at their stores, not anywhere >_<


My very 1st cake given by sweet Hubby :)


OMG!! I've forgotten when d cake was given to me already.....it should 3weeks ago when Hubby treat his colleagues to dinner at Katong. It so yummy & filled with LOVE...I'm LOVing it.
U got to try it yrself to understand how I feel...LOL :)

No comments: