Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Helllo......

These few dAys weather is moody... Either super Hot or suddenly rain?! I'm confused!? Is d earth Sick?! Tml d weather is 34Degree Celsius ah!!! Omg?!! Crazy, I'm going to b roasted ! I'm oso moody coz of d weather!

I think I'm getting Old or Sick of my job that's y I feel sianz & tired whenever I think or go to Wk lor! My working environment is exciting & high adrenaline drive at times But can b scary ESP I heard SIM voice or c her i can't really tAlk to stranger coz I'm scared! Sometimes I'm like blur blur & feels like my soul floating ard! I really want to help but sometimes is out my ablities! I dun want b a burden to others but sometimes I can't control!

Tml, I'm going to get my air-flown LV wristlet onli la! Yippee...wonder which design they get for mi & do I nid to pay extra?! So excited! What else do I nid?! Next target item?!... Mayb a wallet!

Heard & c alot abt taiwan and finally I'm going to Taiwan for a
holiday in end of June! Yeah!!!

No comments: